Saturday, November 1, 2008

Baby Shelby's Room



Daddy went to pick up Baby Shelby's furniture with the moving van after we got Aunt Jenn unpacked. Daddy and Uncle Jared hauled it in, the dresser and the armoire were built but the crib came in a box. I was worried because the box had been walked all over, but the crib was fine. I can't say the same for the armoire, after they got the 212 lb monster up the stairs and finally into the house, we unpacked it to find this. I almost cried for them, it had obviously been dropped and the whole corner was smashed. The doors won't close right and the whole frame is off-balanced. Luckily the other pieces (the light ones, go figure) were fine. Aunt Jenn and Daddy spent last weekend painting in prep for the open house we had today. These are pics of the progress in Baby Shelby's room:




Warning: VERY VERY PINK

No comments: