Thursday, November 6, 2008

31 weeks!


Hello baby! Technically we aren't 31 weeks until tomorrow, but 30 6/7 weeks sounds funny to me. Shelby is 3 lbs 10 oz and about 18 inches long. As you can see her little cheeks are filling out like big sister's were. When Guy put the gel on her she started squirming and rolling around. I guess she didn't like it very much. She didn't like the wand either, she kept squirming under it. Then she had a fit when he cleaned the gel off my tummy, I guess she decided this was REALLY an invasion of space! We were just spying on her, what did she expect? :o) The nurse said my heartburn would mean lots of hair on her, we got to see some of it waving today. He said her perpetual hiccups were a sign of a mature nervous system and it didn't really bother her. Yeah, right. She goes crazy when she gets the hiccups, I can't believe they "don't bother her". We love you baby Shelby!

No comments: